COVID Procedures: Now offering appointments via telemedicine!
Naturopathic medicine is about treating not just parts of you, but all of you.
With holistic principles at its root, we use natural remedies to help your body heal itself in combination with modern science so you have a comprehensive plan for optimal wellness.
We don’t just want to stop your symptoms, we get to the core of your illness so you can truly begin to heal from the inside out.
Naturopathic care combines several therapies including lifestyle modifications, prevention strategies, botanical medicine, nutritional counseling, pharmaceuticals, injection therapies, and physical medicine.
We commonly treat the following conditions, but in no way is this an exhaustive list:
General Primary Care
We work closely with our patients on an ongoing basis to maintain health with yearly exams, prevent illness, and address any surprises in between like:
- Women’s health: Annual health exams including PAP/HPV screening, contraceptive counseling, dysmenorrhea (painful periods), endometriosis, fertility, fibroids, menstrual migraines, ovarian cysts, prenatal/postpartum care, PMS/PMDD, STI screening, vaginal atrophy, vaginal infections, urinary incontinence
- Men’s health: Annual exam screening exams, hormone replacement
- Cardiovascular conditions/preventative care: Migraines, hypertension, elevated cholesterol
- Hormonal imbalances/endocrine disorders: Hormone replacement, adrenal imbalances, diabetes, infertility, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, hypoglycemia, irregular periods, low libido, menopause symptoms, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), thyroid disorders, weight gain
- Skin conditions: Acne, eczema, mole removal, psoriasis, rosacea
While everyone experiences an upset tummy from time to time if any of these symptoms are chronic or worsening, it’s time we get together to look deeper into what’s going on:
- Crohn’s disease
- Gas and bloating
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dig beyond a superficial fix to help reveal the deeper health messages your body wants you to hear because other keys to your health, like your skin, provide key insights about your body's overall digestive health.
When skin issues are healed from the inside out, your entire body benefits.
Different things can contribute to a new or existing autoimmune disease. We’ll help you take the steps to discover possible problems with your immune system and help expose any of the following conditions:
- Graves disease
- Interstitial cystitis (IC)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Connective tissue disease
& Emotional Health
Now more than ever, or mental and emotional health is being pressed to its limit. If you’re experiencing any of the following, it’s time we talk:
- Postpartum depression